Steven J. Brooks, Esq.
Principal – Litigation Group
Work for Clients
Mr. Brooks represents a wide variety individual and corporate clients. He has practiced in courts throughout the United States.
Mr. Brooks is a member of the Boston Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, New York Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Federal Bar Association. He is admitted to the New York Bar, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Second and Ninth Circuits, U.S. Tax Court, and U.S. Supreme Court. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Brooks served as an Assistant District Attorney in New York, an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, and an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.
Personal and Community Activities
Mr. Brooks is an avid scuba diver, enjoys participating in various sports, and likes to travel the world.
Mr. Brooks holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in political science from Harpur College and a Juris Doctorate from Boston University School of Law.
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent Rating: Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards”, 35 years (1988-2023)
- New England Top Lawyers, 2018
- Super Lawyer 2007-2018, 2022
- Boston Magazine’s “2018 Top Attorneys in Massachusetts”
- Lawyer of Distinction 2018