Evaluation and litigation of claims involving oil or hazardous materials, including cost recovery and remediation issues (Massachusetts Chapter 21E, CERCLA)
Any business, municipal official, or homeowner who encounters hazardous material, plans to improve land with a troubled history, faces an environmental lawsuit, or regularly decides environmental applications needs the advice and support of an attorney with relevant experience.
With significant experience in environmental law counseling, advocacy, and litigation, we are equipped to help you navigate the minefield of issues in the following areas:
- Environmental and land use permitting process and hearings
- Wetland regulatory matters, hearings, and judicial appeals
- Solid waste transfer stations and site assignment proceedings
- Underground storage tanks
- Chapter 91 waterways issues
- Insurance coverage, including traditional and non-traditional approaches
Whenever appropriate, Brooks & DeRensis attorneys collaborate with one another on the diverse environmental, real estate, litigation, and municipal law aspects of these matters. By leveraging our resources, we give you crucial perspective when it counts.